Celina Tent, Inc. DBA Celina Industries, Celina is an Ohio based company founded in 1996; the manufacturing plant and offices are located in Celina, Ohio. The company qualifies as a small woman owned, hub zone certified business. Incorporated in the state of Ohio February 1, 1999.
- Janice Grieshop - Vice-President, has more than 17 years experience in business management.
- Jeff Grieshop - President, has 13 years experience in business management, and 10 years experience in manufacturing design, fabrication, and assembly.
- Randy Garman - Director of Finance, holds a degree in finance from Wright State University and has 10 years experience in management and product development.
- Gabe Lehman - Director Engineering, holds engineering degrees from the University of Toledo in construction, civil, and concrete, has over 11 years of product design, development, manufacturing, and QA experience.
- Jill Roy - Director of Manufacturing, holds a degree in Organizational Management from Bluffton College and an Associates Degree in Industrial Engineering from Wright State University, she has 22 years of experience in manufacturing.
Celina Tent, Inc. manufactures and distributes tents, tarps and tent accessories worldwide. Our commercial products are used throughout the rental and hospitality industries. Specialized products such as the Rapid Deployment Shelter / humanitarian tent can be used in relief efforts.
Celina Tent, Inc. provides design & fabrication for all textile and industrial fabric products. Celina Tent specializes in the production of items that may require heat-sealing / welding, sewing, grommeting, etc.
FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT
- 104,000 sq. ft. Manufacturing & Warehousing Facility
- 40+ acres for tent and shelter long-term use testing, weather element testing and demonstrations
- State-Of-The-Art Fabric Welding Technologies
- Auto Cad 2008, M Panel Form & Patterning software
- MAS 200 ERP Software for Job Costing, Accounting, Inventory, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Scheduling
- Product Design & Fabrication
- RF, Hot Air & Hot Wedge Heat-Sealing
- Wide Format Digital Printing
- CNC Fabric Cutting and Marking
- Intellectual Property Development: Manuals, DVD’s, Websites